VP of Sales
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, high-energy leader to join our growing team as VP of Sales. In this role, you will own all aspects of Attendify’s sales strategy and work directly with executive leadership to maximize value from inbound and outbound sales strategies. You’ll have a unique opportunity to do your best work with a product that’s already growing quickly, proven at scale, loved by customers, and teed up for accelerated growth with an ambitious roadmap.
This role is perfect for a mid to senior-level sales leader (5+ years experience) who is looking to join a fast-growing startup with a strong mission. If you’ve led a small sales team, have a track record of crafting and implementing successful sales strategies, but are also comfortable rolling up your sleeves and helping close deals then we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead Attendify’s sales organization assuming responsibility for yearly, quarterly and monthly sales projections and revenue goals.
- Define and iterate on process-driven sales strategies and tactics that fit the company’s strategic objectives.
- Measure and evaluate the sales team’s performance against clearly defined KPIs while maintaining a strategic perspective on how KPIs should evolve to best serve the team and company.
- Take ownership of the company’s sales playbook and ensure cross-functional alignment with the Marketing and Customer Success teams and leaders. We see every touch point as part of a single, holistic customer journey.
- Leverage the unique strengths of individual members of your team while coaching on best practices for prospecting, qualifying, navigating complex deals and closing business.
- Maintain a culture where the team’s and company’s success come before individual accolades.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales leadership role in a B2B SaaS company with at least 5 quota carrying direct reports (AEs and SDRs).
- Proven track record of growing and scaling a SaaS sales organization from single-digit millions to $20+ million in revenue.
- Proficiency and leadership experience selling through both inbound and outbound channels.
- Proven track record selling and/or managing a team within an account-based revenue model preferred.
- A vision for navigating the path from long-tail, self-service traction to consistently selling SME and Enterprise deals.
- Ability to leverage sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate SQLs and to accurately meet forecast sales and revenue targets.
- An analytical mindset to provide data-driven recommendations and iterate on tactics and strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Customer-focused with enthusiasm & empathy for genuinely improving how we can serve our clients in the corporate, nonprofit, and event industries.
- Exceptional communication, coaching and recruiting skills.
- Experience selling marketing software and familiarity with marketing personas is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, or a related field. MBA or other graduate degrees a plus.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- A dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
This position is in our Scottsdale office, remote/telecommuting candidates will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.