Site Reliability Engineer
Attendify is on a mission to bridge the gap between digital and event marketing. We’re changing the event technology landscape with mobile apps that boost attendee engagement and empower event planners to measure success and optimize their events.
We create products and tools which tailored for each piece of the event cycle. We strike a balance between rapid feature delivery and market expansion. It's important for us to keep the product and infrastructure in good shape from a technical perspective.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to explore and adopt new infrastructural tools and practices for our current architecture. If you are curious about this opportunity, read on...
- Guarding the overall health, performance, and capacity of our services.
- Collaborating with Engineers to create a CI/CD environment.
- Embrace "Everything as a Code" paradigm.
- Set up alerting, tracing, monitoring tools and processes.
- Run triage and recovery processes (both automated and manual).
- Manage our various data based: PostgreSQL, Redis, Riak, ElasticSearch, and data processing tools (Kafka).
- Take an active part in improving our current development and release procedures and processes (branching strategies, various CI integrations, API versioning, and backward compatibility strategies, GitOps).
- Assist in designing a scaling strategy.
- Assist in roll-out and deployment of new product features.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in building reliable, HA, highly scalable products.
- Hands-on experience with IaaC tools.
- Hands-on experience of setting up CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar).
- Hands-on experience with microservice-based solutions and corresponding infrastructure.
- Experience of administering Linux systems (we use Ubuntu), resolving network issues.
- Experience of setting up monitoring and alerting tools for distributed systems.
- Deep understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Development experience in at least one modern language.
- Hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS preferably) will be a plus.
- Opportunity to impact a product used by millions of people
- Competitive compensation & career growth opportunities
- Education: library, courses, conferences, English classes
- Equipment: Macbook Pro, monitor, and accessories you might need
- Other benefits: lunches, fruits, medical insurance
- Great office located in central Kyiv
Ready to join an amazing team and work in a fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and we’ll get in touch!