Senior Front-End (React) Engineer
Attendify is on a mission to bridge the gap between digital and event marketing. We’re changing the event technology landscape with mobile apps that boost attendee engagement and empower event planners to measure success and optimize their events. We work with thousands of clients like Bloomberg, Google, Louis Vuitton, Chrysler, Coursera, Tableau & AOL. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a product company with ambition to transform an entire industry, then read on...
We're building a platform that serves millions of mobile devices across thousands of mobile applications. We enjoy taking on technical challenges. And there’re lots of them.
We run Go servers and use Python a lot. On the frontend we have a bit of CoffeeScript & ES6. But the most of our codebase is Clojure and ClojureScript.
We were very early adopters of React library and tested almost all React wrappers in production. We used Flux architecture long before it became popular. We strongly prefer JSON-RPC and GraphQL over REST. We do not have any preferences regarding Emacs or Vim.
We care deeply about our product. We value a great user experience. We understand that a great user experience comes out of getting the little things right.
You are interested in functional programming languages. You want to learn and work in ClojureScript (and Clojure) with the experienced Clojure team.
You’ve walked-the-talk and have lots of examples of code you’ve shipped. You believe strongly that shipping is a feature and are comfortable with tradeoffs. You understand instinctively that today >> tomorrow.
You’re brave enough to build at least one customer-facing feature during your first week. We also expect you to be able to work independently with our systems, implementing new features and constantly improving what we already have. In 3 months you should be able to build new products and manage small teams of engineers. Oh, and one last thing...you’re curious, about everything.
- Minimum of 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Strong knowledge of React
- Experience with HTML, and basic CSS
- General understanding of adaptive markup
- Experience with functional programming languages is a nice-to-have
- Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience
- Friendly team of like-minded professionals
- Corporate library, tech talks and other opportunities to broaden your knowledge
- Great team atmosphere with office located in the center of Kiev
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter (optional), and we’ll be in touch.