Vice President (VP) of Marketing
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard. We’re looking for someone who wants to impact a rapidly growing company in an exciting space.
We’re looking for a creative leader to join our growing team as VP of Marketing. In this role you will own all aspects of Attendify’s marketing strategy and work directly with executive leadership to amplify our market presence and fuel demand generation. You’ll have a unique opportunity to do your best work with a product that’s growing quickly, proven at scale, loved by customers, and teed up for accelerated growth with an ambitious roadmap.
This role is perfect for a mid to senior-level marketer (5+ years experience) who is looking to join a fast-growing startup with a strong mission. If you’re a generalist who is as excited about creating a campaign brief as you are optimizing the demand generation funnel we’d love to hear from you!
- Drive marketing strategy and vision, including creative development of all marketing campaigns.
- Serve as the lead storyteller for Attendify including category definition, positioning, messaging, branding, and segmentation to effectively tell our story through a variety of digital channels including paid and organic search, social, and affiliate.
- Own top of the funnel metrics and drive consistent growth in sales qualified leads.
- Coordinate content strategy working with in-house and freelance resources to produce a diverse range of assets.
- Select, implement, and continuously improve a portfolio of marketing tools to ensure data capture, quality, and accurate reporting.
- This is a leadership role at a growing startup reporting directly to the CEO. You will be expected to contribute outside the marketing function from time-to-time.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role in a software/technology organization, B2B SaaS preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Ability to provide data-driven recommendations and craft messaging that resonates with a diverse audience.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and multi-touch attribution through the sales funnel.
- A “get things done” mindset with proactive style and discipline for setting priorities, driving decisions, and achieving closure on tasks and projects.
- A proven ability to lead people, coordinate across teams, and prioritize ongoing work for self and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or a related technical field. MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
- Passion for developing career in a startup environment with a distributed, multi-cultural team.
- Customer-focused with a passion for improving how we serve our clients in the corporate, nonprofit, and event industries.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter we’ll be in touch. We offer:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.