Customer Success Manager
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to grow at the intersection of sales, support, and product advocacy.
As a Customer Success Manager you will help onboard new customers, ensure they’re taking advantage of everything our product has to offer, and help them run amazing events! Our customer success managers are responsible for the entire post-sales lifecycle including reducing churn, surfacing upsell opportunities, and ensuring complete client satisfaction. In this role you will be a strong advocate for Attendify while also serving as the customer’s voice to ensure we take advantage of every opportunity to improve our product and make clients’ experiences better every day.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship.
- Manage a portfolio of hundreds of customers with diverse needs, requirements and levels of technological sophistication.
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights to clients to improve outcomes.
- Educate clients on the value they can get from Attendify and help them unlock value from new features and unexplored capabilities.
- Identify high potential clients and help drive the upsell process.
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attendify’s product and advocate the most relevant features/functionality for specific customer needs.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, loves interacting with people, and has a strong propensity for customer oriented thinking.
- 1-3 year track record of delighting customers in a support or success role.
- Awareness for customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs.
- A strategic, consulting mindset to understand the client’s needs before, during, and after their events.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Intercom, Trello, Monday and other SaaS software tools.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience running online demos.
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get to right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership.
- Passion for developing career in a start-up environment, working in a global multi-cultural organization.
- Experience with the meeting, conference and event industry is a plus.
- Must have created a mobile event app using Attendify (seriously, sign up on attendify.com).
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter, we’ll be in touch. We offer:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible hours.
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.