Content Marketing Manager
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create mobile event apps that boost attendee engagement and optimize events by surfacing insights into what attendees experienced. We work with thousands of events for clients like Bloomberg, Google, AstraZeneca, Chrysler, Coursera, and AOL. We’re looking for someone who wants to impact a rapidly growing company in an exciting space.
The Content Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the development, measurement, and optimization of content marketing as a core channel for Attendify. This person will manage the content plan through execution, so immersion in the event marketing industry and ownership of our brand voice will be vital. The responsibility includes the core of our content marketing efforts, including content marketing campaigns, distribution and content performance analysis. This person will work directly with the VP of Marketing, other content creators and creative/design professionals to create content, monetize our content initiatives and meticulously measure their success.
- Develop content marketing campaigns that directly generate leads and nurtures prospects through gating and marketing automation (eBooks, webinars, videos, news releases, infographics, etc.)
- Manage the content portion of the marketing calendar and content production process.
- Serve as an advocate for the brand voice with a keen understanding of the ICP, target personas and industry verticals
- Produce content within various formats as aligned to marketing campaigns and brand strategy such as ebooks, blogs, email copy, etc.
- Oversee various social media accounts and distribute content via social when appropriate
- Gather content marketing data from various sources and report on performance based on a regular cadence
- Collaborate effectively with in-house content writers, designers, developers and outside contributors
- Identify opportunities to increase content distribution, amplification and lead volume
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- 2+ years of marketing campaign experience, preferable within demand generation
- Experience in the SaaS industry, preferable within the Marketing SaaS industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Amplitude for building strong process and production SLAs
- Strong analytical, data reporting and organizational abilities
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce), Email Automation (HubSpot), and Social Media management platforms
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Relentless commitment to success and quantifiable results
- Self-motivation to build and optimize process and measurement
- Passion for event planning and marketing technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This position is in our Scottsdale office, remote/telecommuting candidates will not be considered.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter, we’ll be in touch. We offer:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible hours
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.