Sales Development Representative
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, Paypal, and Harvard. We’re looking for someone who wants to impact a rapidly growing company in an exciting space.
As a Sales Development Representative you will work with inbound leads and help qualify new sales opportunities. You will be a strong advocate for Attendify and have the opportunity to sell into different industries and geographies. Most importantly, you will be singularly focused on qualifying inbound leads. If you’re looking for new and exciting challenges and want to grow in a fast-moving international company with Fortune 500 clients, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Build relationships and communicate our product’s value to prospective clients.
- Work with inbound leads, make first contact, generate interest and qualify new sales opportunities and book demos.
- Close deals in some sales scenarios, our product is self-service so you always have an opportunity to close quickly.
- Become an expert on Attendify’s product and value proposition.
- Document daily activity and new opportunities in Salesforce.
- Working closely with the marketing team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Provide insights and feedback about lead quality to the marketing team.
- Contribute to sales team strategies and department development.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable on calls and in a consultative sales environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and skills.
- Strong personality with a “can-do” attitude.
- A natural curiosity coupled with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Previous experience in a Sales role a big plus.
- Experience with using Salesforce or similar CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter we’ll be in touch. We offer:
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible hours
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- Dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.